What's new

No water during high pressure rinse

Mick

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the car wash business so I’m in a sever learning curve. working on a laser wash m5. this is a sporadic problem
occasionally during a wash the water will not come on during the rinse cycle. Arm will traverse around the car but no water.
any suggestions

Mick

Reaction score
I appreciate the help. incorrect and the check valve can be rebuilt. Or am I better off putting in a new one

dreese

dreese
Reaction score
Does the HP pump continue to run during the pass? If not, my money would be on the main tank low water sensor (lower prox switch on side of main feed tank) showing a fault . Shorting sensor / loose wire at the pump node input card / tank intermittently running low on water / potential problem with the node itself.

Mick

Reaction score
Does the HP pump continue to run during the pass? If not, my money would be on the main tank low water sensor (lower prox switch on side of main feed tank) showing a fault . Shorting sensor / loose wire at the pump node input card / tank intermittently running low on water / potential problem with the node itself.
My vote would be new.
when I’ve gone in the prox sensors (all) have been lit I’ll try and check the next time I catch it doing it’s. Also when it failed to rinse the next car in line went through and it worked fine.

Mick

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. It turned out to be a software problem