What's new

No double standard here. Move on, nothing to see.

mac

Reaction score
So let me see if I understand this. The democrats and the press have their shorts all knotted up over a vague allegation of a now judge who someone has said he groped her when they were in high school. And yes alcohol was involved. This woman who made this has NO recollection of where and when this was supposed to have happened. And there were no witnesses or police charges or anything. And we are told that this makes a man who has a stellar reputation that he is now human garbage. Now these democrats are the exact same people who said that it was no big deal when it was announced that Clinton raped a woman. And he did more than group others. And let's not forget the lion of the senate, Ted Kennedy, who just so happened to commit manslaughter when he left a woman to die of lack of oxygen in his submerged car. And that was while he was out cheating on his wife. Oh no, no double standard here.

MudMoney

Reaction score
I hear you.Our own "never missed a meal" senator tester accused the late senator conrad burns of being in on the iran contra deal.Had no facts but used it heavily against senator burns in an election.Burns lost & the allegations were later proved untrue.This summer Tester declared that one of Trump's nominees to a cabinet position was alleged to have sexual harassed a women .No names were brought forth as to protect the accuser.The nominee withdrew as he could see it would be he said she said. Tester has already said he would vote against kavnaugh.BTW tester is up for reelection and is only up 2 points in the survey. He didn't even carry his hometown 2x when reelected.