What's new

NEW TOUCHLESS

larryf

Reaction score
Who makes the best touchless in bay? Must have great service and last 10 plus years.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Ryko's Radius is pretty dsng good, & when on Summer sale, is the best price by far!

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Must have great service and last 10 plus years.
This is an illogical way to measure how good an IBA is.

Regarding Service:
I would argue that a good IBA is one that has minimal service requirements to start...anybody can provide great service on shitty equipment. In fact, I would make a case that a manufacturer/distributor who has great service probably had to develop that "great service" because their equipment breaks all the time.

Regarding 10 years plus:
If you wash 500 cars a month on average I will bet any IBA lasts over ten years. If you wash 3500/month probably not so much...

Etowah

New Washdog

Reaction score
This is an illogical way to measure how good an IBA is.

Regarding Service:
I would argue that a good IBA is one that has minimal service requirements to start...anybody can provide great service on shitty equipment. In fact, I would make a case that a manufacturer/distributor who has great service probably had to develop that "great service" because their equipment breaks all the time.

Regarding 10 years plus:
If you wash 500 cars a month on average I will bet any IBA lasts over ten years. If you wash 3500/month probably not so much...
With quality equipment and decent maintenance you should be able to hit 10 years even at a high volume site. The site I'm at has 16yr+ PDQ G5 machines with 281,000 plus car count per machine and counting!

soonermajic

Reaction score
With quality equipment and decent maintenance you should be able to hit 10 years even at a high volume site. The site I'm at has 16yr+ PDQ G5 machines with 281,000 plus car count per machine and counting!
That's crazy good!!!

STXCW

Reaction score
Look for a reputable manufacture with good service in your area. Was taught in school not to mix water and electricity...add some corrosive chemical to that equation and stuff will break down.