What's new

New carwash build cost

maestro

Reaction score
Can anyone point me where to design and figure cost for a new carwash? There is a corner lot near me I want to purchase and put one on. I need numbers to get the money I need for this.
Also some ideas on how to find investors to get this off the ground.

Last edited:

OurTown

Reaction score
That is going to be tough because it varies by region. Where approximately is this land located? What type of wash? Should I assume Express Exterior? If so I'll estimate at $2,500,000 to $5,000,000 plus land depending on how large/elaborate/fancy.

jfmoran

Reaction score
If you're talking about an Express Exterior, site work and building will be $2.3-2.7M, tunnel equipment, support equip, pay stations, vacuums will vary based on property and tunnel size, but anywhere from $1-1.5M+

Kanwal

Reaction score
If you're talking about an Express Exterior, site work and building will be $2.3-2.7M, tunnel equipment, support equip, pay stations, vacuums will vary based on property and tunnel size, but anywhere from $1-1.5M+
Hi John, I am looking at a tunnel wash right now located in northern CA. The place has a lot of mileage on it, running on the 6th year since any major updates to the wash technology. I would like to get your assessment for the capital expenditure perspective for next 7 years.
Let me know if you would like to connect.