What's new

New Boxes and Questions

CentralTex

Reaction score
I'm new to the community and the business. Attached are the new boxes we are installing with cc swipes and bill acceptors. We have 5 self serve bays. Question for folks who have installed bill acceptors; have you seen a noticeable decrease in the amount of usage that your change machines receive? We have 3 units on property and are debating whether we might see a drastic reduction in the amount of usage in the change machines. There was a thought of whether we could even get rid of the change machines. Has anyone done away with change machines after installing credit card swipes and bill acceptors? On a related note, we purchased the site analytics package. Has anyone ever tried to audit the amount that the machines says you collected in cash (coins and dollars) with what is actually collected? I guess that is my way of asking are the machines accurate? If the software says there $53 of transactions in coins/ cash, will I pull $53 of coins cash from the machine?

This is a great board and appreciate everyone's insight. BTW, we purchased the hardware from Doug Empie at Ginsan and he has been great to work with, especially as a newbie.

Attachments