What's new

Nayax timer question

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
Made up my mind I'm going with nayax for the self serv bays I will also be changing my timers aswell what timers allow me to do count up with the nayax and count down with the pre pay cash. Also is nayax able to monitor the amount of cash spent per bay aswell at cc transactions?
Thanks in advance

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
First...Nayax is not a timer.

The Nayax VPOS Touch connects a single wire (Pulse 1) to the Dixmor LED6 (Pin 8). There is no “reverse communication” from the timer to the CC reader. So, no coin counts via Nayax.

However, each LED6 records and can display coins deposited using Dixmor’s remote control.

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
First...Nayax is not a timer.

The Nayax VPOS Touch connects a single wire (Pulse 1) to the Dixmor LED6 (Pin 8). There is no “reverse communication” from the timer to the CC reader. So, no coin counts via Nayax.

However, each LED6 records and can display coins deposited using Dixmor’s remote control.
Ok I didn't know if I could take the pulse off the coin acceptor and run it to the nayax for monitoring purposes remotely I heard somewhere you could connect it that way.

dbcknghm

Reaction score
Made up my mind I'm going with nayax for the self serv bays I will also be changing my timers aswell what timers allow me to do count up with the nayax and count down with the pre pay cash. Also is nayax able to monitor the amount of cash spent per bay aswell at cc transactions?
Thanks in advance

Read this with some interest..... am a rural self serve owner where it is very difficult to get service so I have to learn to do all setup/repairs solo. Great Idea - switching to Nayax ONYX .... do this and you may not have to switch out your timers because yes the ONYX will/does act as your timer in a count up mode - easy to do and people will love it. I know this is not common stateside but contactless is the way to go here for a ton of reasons ..... text/call me if you have any questions .... can answer a ton of practical things nayax, troubleshooting, set up, timer, interface, dashboard, etc as the transition has not been without hiccups n challenges .... 204 612 2754

Attachments