What's new

Nashville ICA Show

Eric H

Reaction score
Any recommendations on were to stay in Nashville? Last time i stayed at the Vanderbuilt Holiday Inn and it was fine but I am going with my wife so I'd like something within reasonable walking distance to the convention center.
I rented a car last time and it was a real hassle parking at the convention center and the hotel had a fee to park the car. I think I may just use Uber-Lyft and maybe rent a car 1 day to look around a bit.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I've been looking around as well. There's hardly anything below $200 per night that's very close. I've shared a room with Greg Pack a couple of times recently, but he's bringing his wife this time. That's going to be uncomfortable...

pgrzes

Reaction score
I've been looking around as well. There's hardly anything below $200 per night that's very close. I've shared a room with Greg Pack a couple of times recently, but he's bringing his wife this time. That's going to be uncomfortable...
Uncomfortable for who? You Greg or his wife?

cebo

Reaction score
Pat they will be ok. LOL. I've been looking to and rooms are crazy high. You can get one of those condos for about 150 a night downtown. I may do that and hang with the real people. The Omni is out.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Yeah, this is my first time and I was used to the millions of options we have in Vegas. Slim pickens here in Nashville. I booked a place 2 blocks from the center.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score

Shes used to watching an old guy walk around in his black socks and "tighty whities". I don't think one more in the room is going to be a problem.

sparkey

Reaction score
Last few times we went to Nashille we stayed at the Millennium maxwell house hotel. Its outside of downtown a few miles, but it has a free shuttle buss that runs like every half hour. It was much cheaper than the downtown hotels and has FREE PARKING!

tncarwash

Reaction score
As someone who lives right outside Nashville there is nothing cheap there anymore. Report just came out that it is more expensive to stay in Nashville for a week than in NYC now.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Yeah, this is my first time and I was used to the millions of options we have in Vegas. Slim pickens here in Nashville. I booked a place 2 blocks from the center.
I just booked the same place. I think they rented me the closet from CWG's room. Whose idea was it to move it from Vegas?

Eric H

Reaction score
Last few times we went to Nashille we stayed at the Millennium maxwell house hotel. Its outside of downtown a few miles, but it has a free shuttle buss that runs like every half hour. It was much cheaper than the downtown hotels and has FREE PARKING!
I just booked here. Hotel looks nice with plenty of amenities. I'll be arriving Friday night, with my wife, if anyone wants to hangout.