What's new

MEI Validator Repair

Skyler

Reaction score
Looking for suggestion for supplier to ship to for Validator Repair. will not recognize and feed in dollars. flash code is for bill path jammed
, we have cleaned and checked belts and wheel are all in good shape . We think it is the electronics.

MEP001

Reaction score
I send mine to:

AECO Sales and Service
619 N Broadway St.
Tecumseh, OK 74873-2019
405 598-2915

You can call and confirm, I send them in with a sheet of paper with my name and address and phone number, no RMA needed. Rarely costs more than $100 to repair even with return shipping, and they come back like new.

Randy

Reaction score
Looking for suggestion for supplier to ship to for Validator Repair. will not recognize and feed in dollars. flash code is for bill path jammed
, we have cleaned and checked belts and wheel are all in good shape . We think it is the electronics.
In what application is this validator being used in? If it's used in a bay coin box it's probably got water damage to the lower control board. If it needs any of the 3 control boards it'll be a lot more than $100 to repair it.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
If the boards are water damaged they can't fix it because they can't get any more.

Randy

Reaction score
I can buy control boards for the Mars validators. All the parts from Mars have gone up, way up.

Skyler

Reaction score
It is a in bay coin box and has been discontinued. In the opinion of the many who have much more experience than me. (Me being a newbie). What is the preferred replacement validator for the wet location? considering durability and timely repair service when needed not just the price. I believe the best resource for knowledge is to learn from those who have lived the business. Thanks to all who do share their knowledge they have from the school of hard knocks.

MEP001

Reaction score
I used to run a car wash with bay acceptors, and Mars were really good. They are discontinued but there is a direct replacement by CPI that's supposed to be just as good. You can still get some Mars acceptors off eBay but they're getting expensive.

MEP001

Reaction score
I can buy control boards for the Mars validators. All the parts from Mars have gone up, way up.
AECO is factory direct and they can't get the boards.