What's new

Mei paired with dixmor

wyatt

Reaction score
Hello, I’m trying to get a couple mei vn 2712’s running in my bay. Keep getting two red flashes on the back. I’ve tried the jumper wire plug as well. Anyone know how to get this validator to work in the bays?

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
Hello, I’m trying to get a couple mei vn 2712’s running in my bay. Keep getting two red flashes on the back. I’ve tried the jumper wire plug as well. Anyone know how to get this validator to work in the bays?
I hate to tell you this but a VN2712 validator is a MDB vending validator only and if you try to use it in anything other than a MDB vending machine you’ll ruin the main board in the validator. A VN2512 validator will work in a pulse car wash coin box if you use the jumper plug. You need a AE2612 or a Talos T612. If you have any Mars/MEI validator questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

wyatt

Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but a VN2712 validator is a MDB vending validator only and if you try to use it in anything other than a MDB vending machine you’ll ruin the main board in the validator. A VN2512 validator will work in a pulse car wash coin box if you use the jumper plug. You need a AE2612 or a Talos T612. If you have any Mars/MEI validator questions feel free to ask.
Thank you Randy, sounds like I have a few spares for my American bill changers now haha

Randy

Reaction score
Thank you Randy, sounds like I have a few spares for my American bill changers now haha
9 times out of 10 when you connect a VN2712 validator to a 24 volt non MDB power source you pop the credit circuit on the main board of the validator. If your American changer is MDB try connecting the VN2712 validator with a MDB harness to the American changer to see if you popped the main board. If it works then you’re a winner, if it doesn’t work all isn’t lost, you can get a AE2602 main board and turn it into a AE2612 validator.

wyatt

Reaction score
I got a few AE2602. I should toggle it to “gaming” then?