What's new

Masks

mac

Reaction score
Well I have just about had it with this idiotic adherence for wearing these things. Listen up you sheep out there. The masks are just another excuse for our imperial government to control the population. Wearing them has become the equivalent of wearing a pin for Pride day or breast
cancer day. Makes you feel good but does nothing else. I see people driving by themselves in a closed car wearing them. I simply don't wear them. And boy do I get some looks. Let's look at a couple of facts that the media won't. First the covid virus is thousands of times smaller than the openings in masks. So most of the virus, if the wearer has it, goes right through. Some however collect on the inside of the mask. The wearer will normally rub their nose or face throughout the day. This puts the virus on the hand and it touches everything. Saw a video of someone wearing a mask and exhaling a puff from a vape thing. The vape went out all around the mask.
Now let's look at one of the most obvious things. If the virus is so deadly, why do people just throw them away? I find several at my wash every day. Go to any medical facility and you will see that anyone wearing them will dispose of it in a biohazard container, which eventually will be burned in a furnace. Yet I have never seen even one of the idiots saying to wear them on how to dispose of them. Get upset all you want you Biden voters and say whatever you want. But I want you to disprove of my two main facts. Sad. We have literally become a nation of sheep.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
The virus is primarily carried in respiratory droplets, which are impeded by the mask. It's not perfect, but like with a seat belt, your chances are better. When you spout "facts" with only the part of the info that props up your argument, you are no better than the bulk of the media.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
My big concern with masks centers around suppressed immune systems. Eventually masks are going to come off, and when they do, so many of the sheep you describe, Mac, are going to come down with sicknesses. Then that will be used as an excuse to push mask wearing more. Heck, I read an article - I forget who wrote it - where the author said we should automatically wear masks from December through March once this is all over.

OurTown

Reaction score
This is a wake up call for people to get healthier. Go out and seek info and quit allowing (and believing) some of this info to be shoved into our minds. Some or even most might be true but there is more out there that the news or government is not telling us. Some people have a great immune system and some need to work on it. My opinion is that masks should be used for short term situations but not for years. (maybe for a small percentage of the population) Get off the TV or computer. Get some sunshine and exercise. Eat better and take your vitamin D3 and C.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
This is a wake up call for people to get healthier. Go out and seek info and quit allowing (and believing) some of this info to be shoved into our minds. Some or even most might be true but there is more out there that the news or government is not telling us. Some people have a great immune system and some need to work on it. My opinion is that masks should be used for short term situations but not for years. (maybe for a small percentage of the population) Get off the TV or computer. Get some sunshine and exercise. Eat better and take your vitamin D3 and C.
Your post makes a lot of great points. Sadly, so many people think it can't happen to them and that if it does, they can go to a doctor for a pill or to a surgeon for surgery.

The short-term situation point you made brings me back to the "two weeks to flatten the curve." If masks were going to work well, it would have been then. I know in Maryland, it was mid-April when masks were mandated.

Last edited:

mac

Reaction score
Well there were more good comments than I thought there would be. Another article in our local paper today about how so many of the old masks are being swept out to sea. I’m in FL. Now they are collecting on the coral reefs and chocking them. And how many do you find at the wash? They are all used and many are contaminated. Also on local news was why did flu cases drop 75%? Could it be they just count it as Covid? I am NOT SAYING it doesn’t exist. Just another flu case. Ever wonder why there is no total flu immunization or cold cure? They are all virus and mutate. And the whole thing is being overseen by Biden who doesn’t know where he is and hides in the basement. It is government control. Our town has the best advice so far.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Sooo...If you really want to learn about what's happening and put it all into perspective. Do a search on Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030...Don't google it, they sensor it. Use Duckduckgo.com or Bing as the search engine. This has been planned for many years, using a so called pandemic to set it off. Some call it a conspiracy theory....For me, it doesn't take long to connect the dots!

You also have to remember covid has a 99.97% survival rate. Most of the .03% who die from it are already very sick or have Comorbidities....This is not something that is new! Someone dying of the flu or pneumonia prior to this didn't make good news!

To make light of it, if possible. Early last year an elderly woman pulls into the wash as I was walking across the lot. She stops and cracks her window and asks me if I'm open....I say yes....Then she asks...."Ain't You Afraid of Dying"! I laughed and said no, "Are You"??? She rolls up her window and goes into a bay and washes her car! True Story....

CW owners work in a cesspool....We handle garbage, wash bays, and shovel mud. If this was so deadly, why arn't we all dead!

BTW, a lady I've known for years died from a broken neck when she fell down some stairs last year...Guess what was on her death certificate as cause of death? The family is still fighting it.

I also believe in what Ourtown touches on about boosting your own immunity by trying to stay as healthy as you can. I Add Zinc to the vitamin D3 and C....I'll trust my own immune system over what the gov't is pushing. A so called vaccine that is not FDA approved! You have to ask, why is the gov't so heavily involved in pushing this vaccine? Connect the dots people!

OurTown

Reaction score
CW owners work in a cesspool....We handle garbage, wash bays, and shovel mud. If this was so deadly, why arn't we all dead!

^^THIS!^^

Add vac dirt in there.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
How'd I forget Vac Dirt!?!?

mac

Reaction score
2biz thanks for helping explain this great charade on us. None of it makes sense. If masks worked all we would have to do is look at states with strict rules and those with little or none. Well when we do that there are less deaths in states with the lax rules. Just an odd fact. If anybody thinks Sleppy Joe and on her knees Harris can solve this, I’ve got a nice bridge to sell you. This whole thing is an exercise in government control. Sad part is most believe it.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
I think the biggest misconception is this:

One common misunderstanding is that 95% efficacy means that in the Pfizer clinical trial, 5% of vaccinated people got COVID. But that's not true; the actual percentage of vaccinated people in the Pfizer (and Moderna) trials who got COVID-19 was about a hundred times less than that: 0.04%.
What the 95% actually means is that vaccinated people had a 95% lower risk of getting COVID-19 compared with the control group participants, who weren't vaccinated. In other words, vaccinated people in the Pfizer clinical trial were 20 times less likely than the control group to get COVID-19.

The outdoor mask mandates only being dropped today is just silly.

WashRack78

Reaction score
I'm waiting for an onslaught of secondary respiratory infections from all these masks that I have no doubt people are re-using day after day. I rely on my immune system, a sensible diet, and a one a day vitamin. This has gone on for long enough...

Wash4Life

Reaction score
I'm waiting for an onslaught of secondary respiratory infections from all these masks that I have no doubt people are re-using day after day. I rely on my immune system, a sensible diet, and a one a day vitamin. This has gone on for long enough...
I read that some members of the CDC want Biden to stop wearing a mask outside.

Etowah