What's new

Low Pressure System Help

NessaForever

Reaction score
I’m probably overthinking this but wanted to make sure.

I have my air line from compressor going into my filter/regulator on my tire cleaner setup.

Do I tee the air line out of the filter/regulator with one line going to the air solenoids and other line going to the flojet? I am not using a multiplexer for now, just dead heading it.

thanks for the help

Ryancross11

Reaction score
Off your filter T then regulators to air solenoids and flow jet. Most low pressure need separate pressures for chem and air.

Ryancross11

Reaction score
Yes, My presoak runs 80chem/ 40 air. My foam brush runs 38chem/25 air.

NessaForever

Reaction score
makes sense. Thank you. I have a combo filter/regulator so I can use that one for chemical and then get another regulator for air.

Yes, My presoak runs 80chem/ 40 air. My foam brush runs 38chem/25 air.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
Tire cleaner can be run with one regulator tee'd off to the air solenoids and the Flojet, but it's a lot harder to adjust. If you don't have individual adjustments for every line out to the bay, it will be impossible to get a smooth flow.

NessaForever

Reaction score
Thanks. Think I’ll use the filter/regulator combo to control the flojet for chemical solenoids and then tee off and use just a regulator to control the air solenoids. Sounds right?

Tire cleaner can be run with one regulator tee'd off to the air solenoids and the Flojet, but it's a lot harder to adjust. If you don't have individual adjustments for every line out to the bay, it will be impossible to get a smooth flow.