What's new

Lighting questions

WBNTEXAS

Reaction score
We just got done installing Jarvis led lights to replace the 320 watt metal halide and got popped for “Light Pollution”!
Randy, did you install the Jarvis SCRT-320 LED retrofit lens made for the old LSI Industries 'Scottdale' 320 watt canopy lights?

WBNTEXAS

Reaction score
OOPS.
Never mind, I found your followup post.
BTW, They are wired for 0-10 volt dimmer wiring.

Randy

Reaction score
Randy, did you install the Jarvis SCRT-320 LED retrofit lens made for the old LSI Industries 'Scottdale' 320 watt canopy lights?
Yes we replaced about 40 of Scottsdale 320 watt light with the Jarvis SCRT-320 LED retrofit light. We haven't had any problems with the Jarvis. The Scottsdale 320 watt light were terrible, always replacing ballast or bulbs. If you have the Scottsdale 320 lights I highly recommend the Jarvis SCRT-320 LED retrofit.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Agree with Randy on the Jarvis SCRT 320 Retro fit I have 26 in right now and they are great. I had one go out and they replaced it no questions asked...purchasing 12 more today for the next wash.

Randy

Reaction score
Agree with Randy on the Jarvis SCRT 320 Retro fit I have 26 in right now and they are great. I had one go out and they replaced it no questions asked...purchasing 12 more today for the next wash.
When the Jarvis SCRT 320 Retro lights come on it’s almost like having a religious experience they are so bright.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I am the marketing executive. and you can check the list of our clients if you think it's fake. Highline led mainly deals in led projects for hotels, showroom other business
Looks like your in TX as a fellow Texan I'll give your lights a shot. I have rehab wash project so Ill order your canopy lights for my vac area and if they work ill order wall packs for around the wash.

Randy

Reaction score
I am the marketing executive. and you can check the list of our clients if you think it's fake. Highline led mainly deals in led projects for hotels, showroom other business
Are you going to give your Car Wash Forum friends/customers a special discount? I get 10% off when I walk in the door at Home Depot or Lowes.

Last edited:

water guy

Reaction score
We are installing a new IBA and going to change the lighting as well.How long does everyone get from the wall packs in all the moisture. I'm currently looking at RAB Brand but very pricey.

bert79

Reaction score
We've had the hyperikons installed in our IBA for just under 2 years. No issues so far. We have 16 more on the property that haven't blinked in that time either. 14 wallpacks and two pole mount

toddmullens

Reaction score
I am starting to have issues with the Jarvis led retrofits for the Scottsdale lights. We have had them installed approximately 4 years and they are starting to dim or go out completely. There is a noticeable difference in brightness, which is expected over time, but some are much dimmer and seem to cycle from bright to dim

Etowah

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Well I guess the moderator got to Alicejonas because I don't see their post on this thread anymore????

I cam back here because I just tried to order their outdoor canopy lights in 45,60, and 100W and all 3 were not available????

Guess I won't be doing business with them after all but if you are going to come on here and promote your product at least have it in stock!