What's new

LED 6 Timer with count up CrypyoPay

gshick

Reaction score
Hello. Currently using around 60 Led 7 timers with count up CrypyoPay
at 6 different SS locations. Bays and Vacs. Looking to possibly change to the LED 6 which can count up in money. Any one currently using the LED 6 and or retrofit from the LED 7? Thanks.

Randy

Reaction score
The LED-6 Timer display is 2 1/2" wide and the LED-7 timer display is 2" wide so you'd have to enlarge the hole in the faceplate. I don't understand what you mean by wanting the a timer that "can count up in money"

xbowhunter86

Reaction score
I am using the LED 6 with Cryptopay on Count up. While the timer is different physical dimensions than an LED7 I don't think the screen size is much different. You should not have to modify the faceplate cutout. A mounting plate is needed as the LED 6 does not have the tabs for a face mounting like the LED 7.

The display is nice and bright on the LED6. I have 5 units for 2 years now with no issues.

MEP001

Reaction score
The normal cutout for an LED7 is just big enough to expose the entire LED6 display. I did have some custom doors made once for LED6 timers and had the overall width increased by 1/2" and it looks better, but it's perfectly legible in a normal LED7 cutout.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean by wanting the a timer that "can count up in money"
The LED7 just counts up in time spent. IIRC the LED6 counts by every two cents.

cmawash

Reaction score
converted from led 7 to led 6 on all of out timers, requires led 6,new mounting bracket, wire harness, led 6 has brighter display. as well as count up