What's new

Just when I was wondering what I was gonna do yesterday…

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
…the new Grainger catalog showed up in the mail.

Some random thoughts after spending four hours flipping through the Grainger catalog pages:
I'll bet the postman is glad that I’m the only one on his route that gets the Grainger catalog.
The Grainger catalog is now three times larger than the metropolitan phone book.
How much does the expense of the annual Grainger catalog impact their pricing?
How come I still have the 7 previous year's Grainger catalogs on my shelves?
How much cheaper would car insurance be if GEICO hadn’t started the car insurance advertising war?
How come nobody’s ever asked me to be their expert on one of those morning TV talk shows?
Why did I just spend four hours flipping through the pages of the new Grainger catalog?

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
And then you were up at 5:00 A.M. solving the Worlds Problems....Like how to burp a RayPak Boiler! Sounds like it needs to warm up enough for you to get in a round or two! :D

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
So many problems, I had to get up at 4:00 just to get a head start.

Ha! It's in the 60s for the next week but we still have snow and ice on the fairways.

First customer of the day showed up at 5:07a. Gonna be running "balls out" for the next few days!?!

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
How come nobody’s ever asked me to be their expert on one of those morning TV talk shows?
If you were a tv talk show expert you would not be here anymore.... I had no idea those people made so much money.

I ordered a 80/20 catalog and got 4 catalogs and 3 dvds! :) The catalogs are only 1200-1300 pages though.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
So many problems, I had to get up at 4:00 just to get a head start.

Ha! It's in the 60s for the next week but we still have snow and ice on the fairways.

First customer of the day showed up at 5:07a. Gonna be running "balls out" for the next few days!?!
You know you could play with some colored G-Balls! :) I guess as long as the snow wasn't too deep!

I saw the weirdest thing one time. We drove by a local golf course about midnight. Saw these glowing balls flying through the air! Come to find out, they had a night league where they were playing using flash lights and glowing gold balls! I had never seen anything like it!

Its starting to warm up here too.. FINALLY! I'm hoping we're going to be "Balls To The Wall" too!

MEP001

Reaction score
I used the read the Grainger catalog. My boss at the time thought I was crazy, but one day I went to his office and he threw the catalog to me because he'd spent 15 minutes looking for Taco pumps. He thought I was some kind of savant after I caught it by half the pages, set it down, flipped one page to the Taco pumps and handed it back to him.