What's new

JBS Presoaks

termn8tr

Reaction score
If you have tried JBS Industries products, we are looking for a kickass High PH presoak (1 step only) and which one do you recommend. Has anyone tried their new Storm Hyper? Which one is their most effective product?

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
For years we have used Kleen- Rite's best selling presoak which is made by JBS. After trying several we are happy with this product. The price is right also. We apply about 7-8 oz per car which is a little higher than we did with a more expensive brand but results are very good and the couple ozs more per car makes a better show. It is very cost effective--but I am sure there are many that do well.

Ted

BillClinton

Reaction score
Which KR presoak are you talking about? They have 1A & B, 2A & B, and 3A & B. The A's and B's denote whether it is High or Low pH.

termn8tr

Reaction score
Bill, their most popular and best seller by far is the KR 5019 High Ph Presoak- 1 step
from what I'am told by KR. It is made by JBS. However, the new Storm Hyper by JBS is suppose to be the Ultimate product. Who know's until you try them. Every location has different variables.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
That is correct--KRC 55019--first digits are size eg 55 gal.

Ted

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
Storm Hyper has been working so well for us, we're using it for bugs, wheels and SS pre-soak. Haven't tried it in the IBA yet, but headed that way.
MC

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I'd like to try storm. Any one know the dilution or oz's per car as It's over $100 for 5gal. and would like to figure out the cost per car.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
When I bought a pallet I got a couple of 5's of storm. It seems so far to be a doing a better job, than Ecolab 3210- which is new- and replacing my washmaster hyper. The storm has good show, and doing well on road film, our area has alot of clay. I really like it but not sure if I could get used to the heavy drums and shipping prices.. I have my Blendco guy switching over one auto in a week, Claims .50 per car for all soap,triple foam,protectant. While it is not low cost, it can't get much easier than the blendco powder.

termn8tr

Reaction score
Storm Hyper has met and has exceeded our expectations in our touchfree bay. Customers are very pleased.
As promised it does a great job on road film and bugs. It is also very cost effective. Customer service at JBS is outstanding. We have just switched over all our products to JBS. (Triple foam detergents, action dry, and clear coat sealer)