What's new

In Bay Dryers

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Does anybody here have experience with "The Dryer Pros" I believe they were called "Superior Dryers" before they changed names?. I'm looking at the Horizon Wall Mount Dryer with the center oscillating option.

mac

Reaction score
If they are the people in Wisconsin they make really good stuff. Have bought from them and continue to do so.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I had a set of used Superiors, & they worked awesome. I think from my research, I'd go w/ D&S, Autec, Superior. But, those are all buying used.
I have bought 4 sets of used dryers. New is higher than a Giraffe's Horn!

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Diamond wash have you got a quote yet?

If they are the people in Wisconsin they make really good stuff. Have bought from them and continue to do so.
I think that's premier- they have some pretty low cost systems too.

Last edited:

washnshine

Reaction score
You might want to PM Waxman. I know he has a superior side track and superior blowers.

Dryer Pros used to be Superior but they scrapped their washing equipment line and now just make dryers.

I am sure the design has changed somewhat, but I believe they still have Archie Johnson as the president, which probably means they have consistency with quality.

raisetheprice

Reaction score
Have 3 Spirit wall mounts, simple install and operation. Didn’t go for the oscillating motor to eliminate moving parts. Will do another down the road.

Last edited:

bige18675

Reaction score
I have that set up except for the oscillating, mine are fixed. Took about a day to do the install. I've had them in place for about three years.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Do you find that top oscillating nozzles 1or 2 style configurations work better the stationary nozzles?. We have elephant ears at one location they seem to work ok but other locations I visit seem to have more power without them, I know the proper chemical setup is critical to the drying process I'm just doing some homework before pulling the trigger again.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I have a Premier/Washworld 3 blower setup with the center oscillator nozzle. I hate that oscillator! I am going to center it and just try it in the fixed position. You can watch the water beads just going back and forth, not off to the sides of vehicle. I also want to add the ears with the nozzles as I cannot get a good angle for both cars and trucks to give effective drying.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I have a Premier/Washworld 3 blower setup with the center oscillator nozzle. I hate that oscillator! I am going to center it and just try it in the fixed position. You can watch the water beads just going back and forth, not off to the sides of vehicle. I also want to add the ears with the nozzles as I cannot get a good angle for both cars and trucks to give effective drying.
Let me know what you come up with Pete. I just bought a 3-10 setup made by Premier and am not happy with its performance. The belanger air cannons on the IBA next to it dry the car much better.

washnshine

Reaction score
Looks gimmicky....?
I though that too at first, but when you think about it, it cuts water from the center of the car out to the sides. Other blower designs can sometimes end up redistributing water back across the hoods and windshields. This looks like it could be a good design IMHO. I’d want to see it in action, but would definitely consider it down the road for my tunnel.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I just went through an IBA wash with premier dryers like mine but the center oscillating nozzle had the round discharge nozzle instead of the rectangular style I keep seeing, it had a ton more force on my hood and windshield also moved the water a lot more I'm thinking about ordering them and replacing my rectangular ones now.

waright

Reaction score
at the Nashville show, premier introduced an air actuated plate that mounts inside the rectangle part of their housing that oscillates from side to side

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Bump for updated information. Any revelations guys? My three 10s don't get the job done. I just have the rectangular nozzles and have nozzle extensions on the outside blowers.

My thoughts are to try the elephant trucks on the outside blowers and try a round nozzle on the center. Any input?

Thanks