What's new

I want to add another low pressure selection

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if I should go with an air logic or dosatron low pressure system to add foaming presoak ..... I am pretty new to industry and just looking for suggestions. I appreciate the help.

MEP001

Reaction score
I'd stay away from Dosatrons. It's a good theory, but you're limited to your water pressure for output to the bays, and I like good pressure on presoak. The Dosatrons are expensive and not very reliable. I'd recommend using a Procon at 100 PSI and build your own, there's not a lot to it. Use individual solenoids, the blocks cost about the same and you'll eventually have to replace the block manifold instead of one solenoid.

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
I'd stay away from Dosatrons. It's a good theory, but you're limited to your water pressure for output to the bays, and I like good pressure on presoak. The Dosatrons are expensive and not very reliable. I'd recommend using a Procon at 100 PSI and build your own, there's not a lot to it. Use individual solenoids, the blocks cost about the same and you'll eventually have to replace the block manifold instead of one solenoid.

MEP001

Reaction score
The Procon goes onto an electric motor.

Don Sexstone

Reaction score
Makes sense I do not mean to be a bother but is there a reference picture out there being used for a self serve bay