What's new

I need more cones

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Gosh I hope they didnt ask you to pay for damage.....I swear you learn how stupid some people really are working in this industry

Alpine Dreams

Reaction score
I swear you learn how stupid some people really are working in this industry
This x 1000! I thought I had seen it all. There was a guy from Georgia in my unit that had to get a waiver because he couldn't pass the ASVAB (Test to enter the military). He took a girl's birth control because he thought it would keep him from getting the girl pregnant. But, I've been surprised many times since then.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
We need to anticipate certain common issues. This is one. Barriers below expected site lines. EEs have numerous videos of trucks going thru the lowered gate . Partly because while you see it when pulling up to the pay station it is below the hood / site line when it's down. So, yes, having something 42" or higher helps.

APW

Reaction score
Eric what kind of pay stations do you have?

APW

Reaction score
APW, those are Unitec Sentinels.
Are you happy with them and what did they cost? I have customers who get ticked when they get back $10 worth of quarters. lol.

Eric H

Reaction score
Are you happy with them and what did they cost? I have customers who get ticked when they get back $10 worth of quarters. lol.
I guess I’m happy with them. I bought 2 more for another site that I renovated in January. The machines in the video are from 2015 and have worked reliably.
I am dispensing dollar coins as change and people don’t complain. I do not have the bill dispenser option.
If you would like to talk about pricing please DM me.

br549ms

Reaction score
Earl, I have had them go through red and white striped barrier gates with signs on them. You cant fix stupid. Had one try to exit through our tunnel. Every day is a new day.
you can pull to within 10 or 15 feet of a vehicle in front of you and still see their rear tires, the cones very visible when your not on the phone.

mac

Reaction score
Someone needs to add some chlorine to the gene pool. I was working on an automatic once on top of it. Had a ladder on the machine and barriers at the entrance. Heard a noise and saw someone removing the barrier and putting money in the autocashier. That's one of the reasons that now I have a concealed carry permit.