What's new

I.B. Washing selling his wash?

MEP001

Reaction score
I've seen a unit just like that standing in the middle of a parking lot - only difference was there were booms and meters on both sides.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Dad went overseas last Fall and took some interesting pictures featuring car washes (IBA's) outdoors completely and in parking garages. But nothing like this wash shack. Very simplistic indeed!

phred113

Reaction score
I.B. I would consider because it looks like a good way to hide your secret still. No one would ever suspect a still in that building......

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I have no use for a still. There is a huge distilling operation literally within a few hundred yards down the hill behind my house. The stuff is plentiful and sold openly around here. There are people and trucks in and out of there all hours of the day and the authorities don't as much as give a second look as to what is going on down there. There is so much liquor money in this town I doubt that they will ever be forced to stop making it.

phred113

Reaction score
Yeah, but do they know "Jack" about what they are doing?

DJGall

Dirty Dawg
Reaction score
If you look closely, you can see the red light on the change machine is illuminated. Must be a busy wash...change machine is empty!! This might be a diamond in the rough!

Etowah