What's new

Hypro 2535S Reveiw

Etowah

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here has a Hypro 2535S pump and do you like it or not and why? I see they have a all stainless manifold and seem simple design like cat and a 5 year warranty which nobody else has. Just wondering if anyone has one of these and like it are they quiet and smooth ect... thinking about maybe buying one in future....I have a general CW1541 and a Cat 3535 but both very old thanks for any advice on Hypro.

MEP001

Reaction score
FWIW, I've worked on a lot of Hypro pumps, and most of the time they were beyond service when they came in. The biggest problem was when they were in any damp environment at all, the parts corrode into the head and the crankcase and you can't even disassemble it for service without destroying the retainers.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
MEP001 thanks sir are you talking about you have seen the Corrosion on there big pump the 2535 S stainless Manifold direct replacement for cat 3535 or the little small self service pumps with all brass manifold. I know that the WashWorld Rev comes with these pumps but wanted someone to chime in that has one of the big ones.

MEP001

Reaction score
Not the big one, and after looking at how they're built it shouldn't have the corrosion problem. It looks like it should actually be a lot easier to service than a Cat, mainly where it uses one large spring instead of six tiny ones in holes in a ring to hold the manifold couplers in place.