What's new

How to manage employees

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i try, myself, to do everything i ask of my employees, from cleaning the bathroom to detailing cars, washing down bays and working on equipment. i demand alot but remain flexible. if an employee has a good idea, i implement a change based on their idea. i try to keep a fun and easy going work environment while producing quality work.

it is tricky. once an employee displays a lack of respect for me, the job, or other employees, it is the beginning of the end for them at the company. i'm a good boss but not great. it's something i always work at because i know i need improvement.

gee gee

Reaction score
If you make your employees a priority they will make your customer a priority. People do what you inspect not what you expect. Everything is a process and can be put clearly in writing for existing and new employees to follow. Track you outcomes and share the good and the needs improvement areas with each associate. Build a team approach with consistent objectives and monitor and celebrate the achievements. Just saying.

Robert2181

Reaction score
i try, myself, to do everything i ask of my employees, from cleaning the bathroom to detailing cars, washing down bays and working on equipment. i demand alot but remain flexible. if an employee has a good idea, i implement a change based on their idea. i try to keep a fun and easy going work environment while producing quality work.

it is tricky. once an employee displays a lack of respect for me, the job, or other employees, it is the beginning of the end for them at the company. i'm a good boss but not great. it's something i always work at because i know i need improvement.
I try to operate the same.