What's new

How many of you are Armed when at your Carwash?

smullen

Reaction score
How many of you are Armed when at your Car wash?

Our wash is in a small rural town and there is a C Barn or some Convenience store right next door and a similar station 3 doors in the other direction, so there is a ton of foot traffic and random vehicles pulling on the lot.

The police have stopped in and introduced themselves to us and told us that the back lot has been known to host late night drug deals.... That did not give me a warm and fuzzy.

The wife and I have only been doing this a few months and there have been a few times when we were collecting money that we felt a bit uneasy with a few of the passer bys.

I have been carrying daily for many years, so this is really no different I guess. I just feel handling cash may make us a bigger target. Which is why are always changing up our routine. Today we come earlier, next time a lot later, next time only a bit later, etc.. Different days too.

MEP001

Reaction score
I'm armed at the car wash. I get a lot of homeless roaming the property digging through the trash or asking customers for money. The latter I run off. I'm not too worried about getting robbed during the day, but I end up there late pretty often and feel a lot better being armed. I also watch my back the whole time.

traveler17

Reaction score
I couldn’t imagine not carrying. Doesn’t happen often but if I get down the road and realize I don’t have a firearm I’ll turn around. Like you I’m in a rural town and on that side of the tracks

Allen

Reaction score
Good idea to stay armed! We had an attempted robbery of a customer this morning. It was the guys third failed attempt
of the morning according to police.

Attachments

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
We carry most of the time. Things can happen fast. This was last weekend at one of our washes.

(tried to embed video but it kept saying something went wrong? Maybe too big?)