What's new

Help with Wash Select II fleet accounts

APW

Reaction score
I would like to approach my City Manager about washing city vehicles, police cars, ect. How have yall implemented this with your Wash Select II. Do I sell him so many washes on 1 code or how would yall recommend I do this? Thanks.

jenward

Reaction score
Good morning Almaprowash,
There are a few different ways to implement fleet accounts. You could use one code...or utilize our VIP Wash Pass card, which is a more secure method. Our Wash Select II manual has an entire section devoted to fleet accounts so you may find that helpful.
Please contact us at Unitec for additional implementation ideas if you need assistance.
Have a great day,
Jen Ward
Unitec

bobcat9095

Reaction score
We have a couple fleet accounts. We just issue a code to our customer and invoice them every month. We change the code for them per their request. Usually every couple of months. We haven't ever had any security issues.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
We originally sold the city police 25 carwashes at a discount and ask that they wash during their night shift. We issued them one code. When they get low on washes we add more and send them a bill. We've been doing that for 9 years with them. During that time they have called and changed the code only a couple times.