What's new

Help! Led 7 issues

Titan1960

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Recently I changed my self bay prices to $5. I followed instructions and got bays to operate with new changes. I didn’t change sard swipers and I think this caused the timers in all three bays to go into some type of default mode. The timers don’t have any error code and when I deposit a five into acceptor it registers 20 mins. When I run a credit card and press stop it says .75 cents charged to card. I haven’t tried to run quarters yet.
When money is deposited time counts down but the bay funtions do not turn on. I have 24 vita going to terminal block. My suspicion is that when I set the timers for $5 and didn’t change the swipes it sent the timer into orbit. Does this issue sound familiar to any of you guys?

Titan1960

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Recently I changed my self bay prices to $5. I followed instructions and got bays to operate with new changes. I didn’t change sard swipers and I think this caused the timers in all three bays to go into some type of default mode. The timers don’t have any error code and when I deposit a five into acceptor it registers 20 mins. When I run a credit card and press stop it says .75 cents charged to card. I haven’t tried to run quarters yet.
When money is deposited time counts down but the bay funtions do not turn on. I have 24 vita going to terminal block. My suspicion is that when I set the timers for $5 and didn’t change the swipes it sent the timer into orbit. Does this issue sound familiar to any of you guys?
By the way the timers are led 7s

Titan1960

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. We did that for quite a while. It was unclear on how to set bonus time down. When we put a 5 dollar bill in the timer went up to twenty minutes when I had set timer for 5 mins.

MEP001

Reaction score
So maybe post the settings so we can figure it out, otherwise no one can help. I don't know what you mean by "set bonus time down."

Titan1960

Reaction score
Ok I will post a video first thing in the morning. Thanks for reply!

MEP001

Reaction score
Just go through each setting and write them down. A video won't help, your camera won't display the LEDs.

Randy

Reaction score
How much time are you giving for $5.00? Are your credit card also set to start on $5.00? We set our bonus time to zero.

Roz

Reaction score
So bonus time is a bit confusing. The way the manual reads it seemed that the bonus time was per quarter inserted ut that is not the case. We use bonus time and the way it works is to add the amount of time as a whole number when the threshold is reached. It is not per any coin inserted.

MM:SS is the format. In our case if $20 is reached we add 4:00 or 4 mins of bonus time one time.

Other area that can make things go crazy is the AUX variable. It should be set to 4. It represents some multiple per dollar inserted. If that is a different number then you can get some strange outcomes.

MEP001

Reaction score
Other area that can make things go crazy is the AUX variable. It should be set to 4. It represents some multiple per dollar inserted. If that is a different number then you can get some strange outcomes.
This could affect his setup, but only if the bill acceptor is connected to the AUX input. If he has a bill acceptor that can only pulse once per $1 bill or five times for a $5, he'd have to set the AUX to 4, but if the bill acceptor sends 4 pulses per $1 value he'd have to set AUX to 1.

Titan1960

Reaction score
I figured out the issue after speaking to the techs at dixmor. They told me to put an in line fuse of the load voltage wire that goes to the rotary switch and that will tell me what it causing the issue with timer. I fried three timers over weekend! Tough lesson to learn but it turned out to be a dead shirt from one of my tire engine cleaner solenoids.

Titan1960

Reaction score
The issue of timer going up to twenty minute was the aux time being set at four