What's new

Hammered in Texas

traveler17

Reaction score
Just asking if you need some Help!!
Holy crap!! I haven’t been paying attention to weather except the remnants of Elsa about to come through Wilmington NC. How many inches of rain did you get? Is the entire city flooded?

water guy

Reaction score
ITS NOT mine where in East Bernard Texas but I go by all the time going to Port Aransas .

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't think that's a softener problem.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
A friend-customer of mine when we were just "chewing the fat" visiting ... during a local rain looking from the inside of the laundromat ... said that he was pretty sure that when an area has too much pavement & flat concrete ... water gathers more in spots than in an area where there is a lot of open ground that allows straight down vs run off to storm sewers. I remember ... when I was in Las Vegas once about 2 hours before I needed to get to the airport to depart ... I looked out my hotel window see water backed up like crazy within "the strip"street below ... while listening to a news report of a local "flash flood" occurring. I was shocked ... in the middle of a desert???

It probably does not apply to the Rockport, TX lake that temporarily formed within the car wash pic storm but the storm sewer might have backed up though.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Rockport is getting the worst of it. It's been raining here for days. Corpus Christi is telling people not to flush their toilets because of sewer overflow. We're doing okay out here in the sticks, although we have a couple areas of ponding water where the concrete is low, the worst at the entrance to the wash.

Attachments