What's new

Hamilton Goldline Power Supply

Fast Wash

Reaction score
I turned off the power supply switch and dumped quarters from the hopper. When I turned the power back on I lost my display and power to operate the unit. I plugged in the handheld tool and only got a flashing dash at the top left. Replaced the power supply and still had issues. Installed a spare controller and everything was back to normal except for the credit card operation. Now it also needs an EIC. Any ideas about what caused all of this? I am also looking for spare parts to have on hand. Power supply, eic, controller and distribution panel if anyone has these parts please reply.

Randy

Reaction score
When the DC power supplies goes, I've found that it's normally caused by a power surge when it's cold, it takes a lot of power to sstart everything up when it's cold. The new DC power supply is a heavier unit. It's part #05-0086 list price is $308. The EIC, controller, and distribution pan are all expensive parts that most operators don't keep on hand.

Fast Wash

Reaction score
Thanks Randyfor your reply, that is probably what happened. I am surprised it also damaged the EIC, controller and distribution panel. I have been an operator fr over 29 years and I never had this happen and it gets cold in Wisconsin.