What's new

grease

txheat

Reaction score
what grease are you guys using for those bearings? Using grease bought from oreily ... marine grease and lithium, seems like they arent the correct ones. Im seriously considering replacing these bearings to stainless steel ones when replace the drive motor. They are $103 a pop. hope they are worth it.

Haven't been here much cause this iba is really getting the best of me. Seems like all motors are broken down after a year , when the warranty expires!

We had a grinder for the Rowafil went out. Pulling the grinder out of the underground tank was a nightmare. The installers from Rowafil had it dangling on a chain screwed to side of wall. Talk about sloppy work. BTW dont buy Rowafil, customer service and getting parts will be a nightmare. Im still trying to find a filter for one of its motor. Ask those guys that install and sell Rowafil they dont even reply. Now this grinder where am i going to find one for replacement...grr...been searching local pump shop if they can fix it.

Had to replace several prox. Thought it was brush motor failed when it refuse to extend toward the middle. Now a drive motor alarm "tripped". OMG!

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I have always used Mobil 1 synthetic and really liked it. My new iba doesn't need to be greased, but i use it in the bay swivels, door bearings, my skidsteer loader.
The mobil 1 seems to be better than marine grease, but may not fix poor engineering.

txheat

Reaction score
I have always used Mobil 1 synthetic and really liked it. My new iba doesn't need to be greased, but i use it in the bay swivels, door bearings, my skidsteer loader.
The mobil 1 seems to be better than marine grease, but may not fix poor engineering.
any good place to get these? right now im going thru these like water, almost 4 tubes per month.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with superlube? I'm using that right now, mainly because it is not as messy.

Etowah

txheat

Reaction score
Update with Rowafil grinder pump. Grinder pump made in Europe and no way to fix. So we are looking for a replacement that would be compatible with the setup.

Reaction score
Update with Rowafil grinder pump. Grinder pump made in Europe and no way to fix. So we are looking for a replacement that would be compatible with the setup.
Heat, I had a (grinder) pump. got rid of the grinder part and its worked ok so far, you dont need a grinder good luck.

txheat

Reaction score
Heat, I had a (grinder) pump. got rid of the grinder part and its worked ok so far, you dont need a grinder good luck.
I have the Bionic 60. Dont know which series you have but the grinder pumps the water back into the bioreactor where the cyclones located. You need it (or some pump to send the water back to reuse) to complete the cycle.