What's new

godawful phone system

mac

Reaction score
Generally Unitec has been a good company to deal with. I've been a distributor of their products for many years. But this phone system they have is a disaster. I travel a lot and many times have to call them while driving. Yesterday I had to call four times to get the person I wanted. Here's a tip that I learned and I suggest you try it. Next time you call ask the operator to connect directly to the person you want. Again, good company, bad phone system.

wayne walker

Reaction score
Mac,

In response to the feedback we have received from our distributors over the last year, we are in the process of restructuring our tech support call center. This will include a revamping of the way that calls are handled and processed. Please feel free to contact me here at Unitec if you would like to speak to me directly regarding your concerns.

Chuck Ivey

Reaction score
Wayne,

Glad to hear that. I could not understand why the young lady answers the phone and then puts you into the automated system. Why couldn't she just direct the call? Or why not just use the automated system from the beginning?
You have managed to do away with the extended waits for tech support. I hope you can straighten this out as well.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I have had to wait a while for tech support but this is not uncommon in any industry. When I have spoken with Unitech tech support, it has always been a good experience.