What's new

full service

soapy

Reaction score
I had a call over the weekend from a guy who wanted a full service carwash. I told him we do not have any in our town just SS and express washes. I explained that the labor was too high for that type of wash anymore. He proceeded to yell at me that they have them everywhere, all you need to do is hire some meth heads to dry the car etc. He is the exact kind of customer I do not want.

traveler17

Reaction score
I had a call over the weekend from a guy who wanted a full service carwash. I told him we do not have any in our town just SS and express washes. I explained that the labor was too high for that type of wash anymore. He proceeded to yell at me that they have them everywhere, all you need to do is hire some meth heads to dry the car etc. He is the exact kind of customer I do not want.
Hire some meth heads 😂

washnshine

Reaction score
Where is he seeing all of these full service washes? I haven’t seen one in over a decade, and it was a relic.

Keno

Reaction score
Where is he seeing all of these full service washes? I haven’t seen one in over a decade, and it was a relic.
Maybe he is confusing full service with the flex-serves?

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Maybe he was looking for a job?🤣

Etowah