What's new

Free Vacuum on inbay Auto

JamboWash

Reaction score
I am in the planning stages of giving Free vac with every wash at my Inbay automatic , to accomplish this I will dispense token using token dispenser from Carolina pride and use a IDX X-10 multicoin acceptor on my Vacs to accept both coins and tokens ,plus they could use the token in my self serve bays anytime.. anyone tired this scenario before and if yes feedback are welcome.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I do it at one site I have. I do like the Carolina pride unit requiring the customer to push a button to get a token. To this day many of my customers leave theirs in the cup. This creates a problem with scavenger type who are looking for a free wash.

I give the customer about a five minutes credit on the vacs. I give a 2.00 credit on SSs (2.50 is startup price). This was gain to make the scavengers come out of pocket some. Believe it or not, it has helped that they have to pay .50 for a 2.50 wash. I will also give the customer a 1.00 credit on their next auto wash, limit one token per wash.

Overall most of customers are happy and like the system.

soapy

Reaction score
I agree with Greg on allhis points. I have token tellers that dispense no matter what after a wash is selcted and get a lot of scavengers. I had to make mine worth only .25 in the SS bays to discourage the scavengers. I run my vac for 6 minuteds and a dollar off the next wash also. Get the push button dispensers for sure.

MEP001

Reaction score
Six year old thread bump...

soonermajic

Reaction score
Six year old thread bump...
Yep, of which you added nothing but another bump. Ha. Also, you griped multiple times cause I didn't use a search feature, now i do....& seems like you don't like that either. Surely you ain't 1 of those chronic complainers?🤔🤐😁