What's new

Fonic wash PC 100 dilution

1carwash1

Reaction score
After reading all the postive comments iv’e decided to try Fonic PC-100. I will be drawing product straight from a five gallon container using a Hydrominder. The product label says dilute 90:1. I was going to start with a yellow tip and go from there. I also read that some operators pre mix five gallons of product with ten gallons of water. Is this necessary? if so what color tip do you use?

Randy

Reaction score
I’ve been using Fonic PC-100 for years. I’ve never tried using it straight out of the pail. I mix it in a 15 gallon container adding 10 gallons of water and use a Brown or Orange tip in the Hydrominder, I like it to come out like spray paint. I also use a Turtle wax dual tip metering block at the 511 Hydrominder to add a small amount of Correct Presoak to give the mix a little bite. I use the Fonic for both high pressure soap and foam brush.

1carwash1

Reaction score
I’ve been using Fonic PC-100 for years. I’ve never tried using it straight out of the pail. I mix it in a 15 gallon container adding 10 gallons of water and use a Brown or Orange tip in the Hydrominder, I like it to come out like spray paint. I also use a Turtle wax dual tip metering block at the 511 Hydrominder to add a small amount of Correct Presoak to give the mix a little bite. I use the Fonic for both high pressure soap and foam brush.
Are you using the same tips for both the high pressure and foam brush? What tip are you using for the presoak?
thanks

Etowah