What's new

Foamer Material and how much to install.

Etowah

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I just helped another owner with a foaming problem on his system, he had so much of his foamer chamber packed with stainless steel scrunchie material that it literally destroyed all of the check valves from the back pressure, so my question is this "what should be the amount of scrunchie material installed" to make a good foam.

washnshine

Reaction score
I just helped another owner with a foaming problem on his system, he had so much of his foamer chamber packed with stainless steel scrunchie material that it literally destroyed all of the check valves from the back pressure, so my question is this "what should be the amount of scrunchie material installed" to make a good foam.
All systems are a little different, but here are the Twist N Kleen units made by Mr. Foamer.

Should be a good starting reference. Scroll through the various photos- there are closeups that show a nice picture.

Cheaper on Amazon that at Sonny’s- 😂

Randy

Reaction score
I don't have anything srubby pads in my foamers. If you build them right you don't need all that extra stuff.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
We were worrking on his WW equipment and the old nylon material disintegrated in each trifoam pod so he replaced it with Stainless steel material BUT packed to much in each that eventually it was making problems upstream.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Stainless will slowly deteriorate like Mep said. I went through that earlier this year.

bigjws

Reaction score
I'm like Earl, I don't use any foamer material .. I just tee the air into the liquid just before the boom and it foams great. I'm only talking foam brush though, I don't use the SS triple foam.