What's new

Foam brush stains

Kolbyskarwash

Reaction score
You guys got any idea why my foam brush stains my floor I have changed chemicals several times and turn my diloution real high?

MEP001

Reaction score
Some color foam brush soaps stain no matter what you do. Some will only stain if the water isn't soft. Have you checked it?

You could always switch to a non-color soap.

Kolbyskarwash

Reaction score
Yes my water is soft we check monthly. I have used kleen rites fb and jbs and now I’m using Heiden Industries soaps which are great but still stain my concrete...

Eric H

Reaction score
If the staining bothers you maybe you should switch to a colorless FB soap. i used to use Armor All Cherry White. It was a white foam with a strong cherry scent.
Generally, I don't like using colored soaps because, to me anyway, it doesn't seem to make much sense to apply color to something that you are trying to clean. I do use green tire cleaner and inject blue foam detergent into my presoak but after that i prefer white colors.
I am using JBS pink foam brush detergent. The pick color seems to turn white after about 10-15 minutes of being exposed to sunlight.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use a mix of simoniz correct powder and simoniz foam additive in my foam brush. It foams white. Great cleaning power, too. No color, no scent.

Etowah

OurTown

Reaction score
We use JBS Action (AT-105) which is their premium soap. It leaves a deep pink color when it dries but it rinses away easily. Which JBS FB soap did you use?

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I had the same issue, even worse when people used my then pink foaming brush soap. I switched to no-dye soap, comes out pure white and I no longer get calls about the soap staining boats, clothes, shoes, etc. Sure, color is neat, but white is a color too.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
No Staining issues with KR Cherry Blossom at recommended dilution.

washnshine

Reaction score
I always thought scents were more appealing than color. Just find a white soap with a strong cherry or lemon scent and the customer appeal will still be there.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I use Bubble Up by KR. Bright Blue, smells like Bubble Gum, & barely any stains at all. The blue rinses feee