Well it finally happened. A “New American” who can’t read or write English and can barely speak English was cleaning out his sisters RAV 4, they had spilled gasoline in the back. They were running a lawn service and using the RAV 4 to haul there equipment, mower and weed wacker. He had used Castrol Super clean/degreaser in the back of the SUV. There was just enough gas vapor in the carpet that when he started the vacuum after 20 seconds the vacuum literally exploded in flames. Flames came out the top and around the doors. Everything plastic was melted and the inside of the vacuum is a burned out mess. By the time the Fire Department got there is was a total loss. They said the guy was lucky it didn’t go off like a bomb. So there you go a 6 month old $7000 combo vac destroyed. He’s got no money, no insurance and no job. So here we are screwed again.