What's new

Febreze Odor Eliminator

Randy

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried using “Febreze” odor eliminator in there Fragrance machine instead of the standard fragrance machine scents? I’m trying to think of ways to get more action on the Fragrance machine.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Haven't tried Fabreze . What machine, and what scents are you currently using, and how are the sales. I am selling alot of the trees, quite a few sexy(Naked), and the hot buns also, also some potpourri, and trying the new auto scents---clean N fresh and Leather.

soapy

Reaction score
I think I would get tire shine trigger gun and brush from kleenrite for about $40 and put it on instead of the fragrance and give it a try. Fragrance never sold very well for me either.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Sorry- with my 2 months of summer didn't understand fragrance machine. Thats what i hear the customers ask for all the time. Wheres the fragrance machine.
I like the fabreze idea though, i am more of an odor neutral for the car.

Randy

Reaction score
Right we are using Black Ice, Cherry and Vanilla. I think we might try the Febreze to see how it will go over. Black Ice and Cherry are our hotest sellers now.

crewchief97

Reaction score
tire shine trigger gun

I think I would get tire shine trigger gun and brush from kleenrite for about $40 and put it on instead of the fragrance and give it a try. Fragrance never sold very well for me either.
Soapy I looked on KR's site for this trigger gun and couldn't find it, do you have the part number? I'm thinking about hooking it up to my fragmatics machine so I can have two scents and the tire shine. Thanks