What's new

Erie synthetic foam brush

soapy

Reaction score
I finally received some of the Erie aluminum head synthetic foam brush heads part 213801. Kleenrite picture shows something close to Nogs hair but is actually a light brown bristle. NOt as soft as NOgs hair or hogs hair but softer than a nylon brush. Material is somewhere in between. Bristle are packed extremely dense, more so than any other type of bristles. It should provide better cleaning than hogs hair and be softer than nylon. I put one out for test to see how it holds up. They are only $25 so less than half the price of a hogs hair of equal length. IMG_3328.JPG

MEP001

Reaction score
FWIW if I were to see that in a car wash, I wouldn't put it on the paint because it looks so much like corn broom bristles. Hopefully you won't have that problem with your customers.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
FWIW if I were to see that in a car wash, I wouldn't put it on the paint because it looks so much like corn broom bristles. Hopefully you won't have that problem with your customers.
Cmon you haven't lived until your kids have scrubbed your vehicle with a shop broom thinking they are helping Good Ol' Dad LOL 🤣

MEP001

Reaction score
Cmon you haven't lived until your kids have scrubbed your vehicle with a shop broom thinking they are helping Good Ol' Dad LOL 🤣
Reminds me of when I was a kid, a bunch of us came out of school and saw the custodian's car really dirty, something sandy and probably super gritty, so we went into the bathroom, grabbed a bunch of the cheap brown paper towels and scrubbed it clean. I still cringe when I think about it.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
It would be important to see if that appearance changes when it is wet and slightly used.

TopCityAndy

Reaction score
0D9EC8C2-2FAE-4E4A-A152-8228F53594CA.jpeg
This is after over 6 months use. They Frey out but work great. Zero complaints from anyone. I’m going to be using these from now on.