What's new

Enter Limit Alarm

bnickell12

Reaction score
I have a Futura Revolution that is throwing alarms on one of the washes. The alarms include enter limit switch and travel counter alarms. The enter limit switch has had a new sensor along with running new wiring. It worked for a couple weeks but over the weekend got the alarm again. The travel counter alarm has also had a new sensor put on but haven’t ran new wiring. The wiring looks fine and all solid connections. I can reset the alarm and might go a couple days before I get the alarm again. It is only happening on our $10 automatic wash. Just wanted to ask in case someone might mention something that I am missing? Thanks

bigjws

Reaction score
Usually when it happens intermittently like that it's in the wiring. This would be the wiring that goes from the computer center to the gantry (through the umbilical track). There should be something like a 12 to 16 wire bundle that goes out to the gantry that controls all the sensors. Over the years of folding and unfolding it starts to go bad. If there are any unused wires in the bundle, you could try to use one of those and see if the problems go away for a bit, but you'll eventually have to run an entire new bundle out there.