What's new

DRB tech support?

mac

Reaction score
Anyone using their paid tech support? Am just curious as to whether you see the value with it?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I may have to call them once a year or so. But when it saves a day of downtime it's worth it.

trwest

Reaction score
Little late on this, but I will give my 2 cents for possibly the next person with the same question.

I have had DRB for 20 years, and when we were just using TunnelWatch, we rarely called tech support.

Recently we have upgraded to SiteWatch and i now have tech support on speed dial. not necessarily for bugs in the system or down time, though that does occur from time to time, it is nice to be able to call them to make changes to the system now that it is a little more complex. They are also helpful with suggestions. If you gotta pay for it, might as well use it whenever you want

Trkwash

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this is really worth it and what the alternatives are? looks like about $4,500 a year plus almost a thousand a month for their credit card merchant companies that you must use... Anybody have alternatives that they use instead of drb oh, really like the ARM memberships but don't know if this is all worth it.