What's new

DRB SiteWatch issue

John J Spokas

Reaction score
I have a question about DRB SiteWatch. I have a customer who says that his attendant can take a full price cash payment from a customer and then assign the wash to another customers prepaid monthly pass and the attendant then pockets the money. The customer said he called DRB about this and they didn't know what to do about that. It sounds like to me that a SiteWatch setup option is incorrectly programmed. I will check it out today. This site does not have pay stations.

Last edited:

patkelly1336

Reaction score
I am not 100 percent sure about how this is being done. Our DRB systems allow you to process transactions at the XPT or in the store at the Terminal Controller Computer using card payment, not with cash. There are multiple ways an employee could cash out manual transactions to make it appear as if they were making actual sales. There should be a way to limit or prevent this in the programming of your sales station. Unfortunately I do not exactly know how to program in that category.

Bump.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
I am not 100 percent sure about how this is being done. Our DRB systems allow you to process transactions at the XPT or in the store at the Terminal Controller Computer using card payment, not with cash. There are multiple ways an employee could cash out manual transactions to make it appear as if they were making actual sales. There should be a way to limit or prevent this in the programming of your sales station. Unfortunately I do not exactly know how to program in that category.

Bump.
The issue was employee pocketing cash and assigning the wash to any unlimited account by using a look up function on the attendant terminal. With the help of DRB we removed that look up function from the attendant terminal.. Also if there is an actual problem with reading a bar code then the attendant will issue a free wash with a small form to record this.