What's new

Despite Depressed Economy, Weather Woes, 22nd NRCC Doesn’t Disappoint!

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Despite Depressed Economy, Weather Woes, 22nd NRCC Doesn’t Disappoint!
Atlantic City, NJ – The 22nd Northeast Regional Carwash Convention (NRCC), October 3-5, at the Trump Taj Mahal here beat the odds again with a stellar show and educational programming. “Even though it has done nothing but rain on the East Coast the last few months, we were able to secure 250 booths (60,000 square feet of exhibit space) and provide our vendors with some real quality buyers,” said Julie Stanton, NRCC show facilitator. “Our attendee numbers were down somewhat, but considering the economy and the weather, we were very pleased with the show this year.“

Leo Zona, president of ZWash Systems in Norwell, MA, had nothing but praise for the regional. “It’s the Greatest Show on Earth!” he said. “Again, our committee of volunteers and directors created yet another “Big Top” event. I applaud all those who spend many hours creating and planning, as well as all the operators, manufacturers and distributors who bring it to life,” Zona stated.

Show Chairperson, Ron Bousquet of Randy’s Car Wash in Medford, MA, agreed. “This year’s show was awesome,” he said. “I’d like to thank all the board members for all their help in making it a success. I’d also like to thank Julie Stanton, our show facilitator, who puts her heart and soul into this show. It couldn’t happen without her!”

Highlights of the show included a number of great programs such as “Market Your Wash Like a Pro” presented by Sonny’s Carwash College, a traditional Early Bird Panel Discussion, a “Sudden Unintended Acceleration” presentation and a keynote by Accuweatherman Joe Bastardi who has appeared on Fox News Live, ABC World News, The O’Reilly Factor and CBS’ The Early Show. Bastardi shared his thoughts on global warming and weather forecasting in a colorful, passionate keynote.

SeoPing Tool - Ping search engines for free