What's new

Dencar Pay Stations

Danpelligrino

Reaction score
I would love to hear some feedback from people who have experience with the Dencar paystation. I initially thought it was going to be our next upgrade but i've started to hear some mixed things about them. Anyone here have them?

rhino

Reaction score
We were looking into them as well. I know of a couple units that have been on order for quite a long time and they have missed the scheduled delivery date by months. Not sure if they had issues getting all the parts or if they had issues with the units they have shipped out. I would love to see any feedback as well.

Carwashclubber

Reaction score
Definitely a mixed bag: love,, the growing potential of a Dencar kiosk to market via single use QR codes, the stainless steel box is excellent, the screen interface v professional in appearance and flow, VIAguard is a useful tool esp with the Membership focus. dislike,, monthly software fee of $300, the quality/reliability of the cash recycler, lack of easy video updating, the initial sticker price. While I cheer for Phil & Ron vs the mega corps which dominate paystation market, not sure I'd have made the leap to this startup twice. But once ya buy-in to their box and software...it's sort of an ironclad marriage. And yes, they have been slow on fulfilling previous promises...even with established customers. My sense is they're trying..