What's new

D & S IQ 2.0 Touch Free

rgcarwash

Reaction score
I have two IQ2.0 Touch free machines at one of my locations. I have had them in service for two years. What kind of results or problems are out there?

Jim64

Reaction score
How do you like the IQ touchless? I have 2 of the older D&S machines and they are getting old. I need to start thinking about replacing them. Problem is that I can do almost any repair and I don’t want to lose that with a more technical machine. I am three hours from a distributor.

rgcarwash

Reaction score
I am 200 miles from my distributer. I like the new IQ. I had 2 old 5000's that I replaced. The technology in these is great at diagnosing problems. Fixes are made faster than the old machines. I do have problems with encoders. That is why I was asking other people what kind of results they are having. I was able to raise my prices with the new machines because the menu options are better.

Jim64

Reaction score
I am 200 miles from my distributer. I like the new IQ. I had 2 old 5000's that I replaced. The technology in these is great at diagnosing problems. Fixes are made faster than the old machines. I do have problems with encoders. That is why I was asking other people what kind of results they are having. I was able to raise my prices with the new machines because the menu options are better.
PM sent