What's new

Custom Coin Boxes

pgrzes

Reaction score
I did all new coinboxes and hulls last year. I checked with everyone and ended up going with Ginsan. Dealt with Doug and am very happy. It came down to them and Etowah. Ginsan just had a better package for me and everything I wanted they did for me. And they were by far the best price. They actually now have my coinbox setup as a piece they use at the shows.

MEP001

Reaction score
I can probably get it done through Dralco.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Well with 13 buttons per box and 7 bays I have 91 buttons. I just had to replace our first one a week ago. So I dont think thats too bad for about 15 months in use.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I use Kleen-Rite Triple Foam Polish in both my foam brush and triple foam splatter guns. I take down the splatter guns in the winter to save on weep.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
anyone know of who can build custom coinbox face plates for selfserve bays.
Find a Custom Fabricator/Welding Shop in your area.. and show him what you want.. very easy and you get what you want.... Google it for your City.. any good shop will catch on to what you want.. show them some pics, and you can Custom Design it.. that is what we did.. all Stainless, CC Swiper, Bill Acceptor.. with 2 Medeco Locks, Alarm Button with Police Dispatch..... very nice.. Just my 3 cents..
Happy Car Washing..
Doug

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
I use Kleen-Rite Triple Foam Polish in both my foam brush and triple foam splatter guns. I take down the splatter guns in the winter to save on weep.
You gotta be kidding, or am I not reading this right?.. Use Air, not water Weep.. .. cheap and no mess, since switching to Air in place of water weep, life has been MUCH better... besides the revenue you are losing because of loss of services to your customers.. Just me 3 cents..
Happy Car Washing..
Doug

Last edited:

DavidM

Reaction score
I went with Ginsan as well for a retrofit. They designed a door to fit into my existing Dilling-Harris hull. I added bill acceptors, more functions and the newest Ginsan timer/display is very good. Ginsan has been very good to work with and has good support.

David

JamboWash

Reaction score
You gotta be kidding, or am I not reading this right?.. Use Air, not water Weep.. .. cheap and no mess, since switching to Air in place of water weep, life has been MUCH better... besides the revenue you are losing because of loss of services to your customers.. Just me 3 cents..
Happy Car Washing..
Doug
Doug can you post a picture of your coin box and how did you accomplish using air as Weep instead of water

MEP001

Reaction score
Once you upload an image to Facebook, in Chrome right-click on it and select Copy image address, then click the insert picture button here and paste.

slash007

Reaction score
For those of you that have used both rotary knobs and push buttons on your boxes, which do you prefer?