What's new

CSI Lustrashield

washnshine

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on a product I just started using in my washes. I m not a salesman, but I have noticed great results from LustraShield. Gloss and beading is amazing and the longevity of the shine rivals any other product I have used. Also smells really good - noticeable scent for a day.

It’s not a new product, but is new to me and I’m glad I gave it a shot.

TEEBOX

Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on a product I just started using in my washes. I m not a salesman, but I have noticed great results from LustraShield. Gloss and beading is amazing and the longevity of the shine rivals any other product I have used. Also smells really good - noticeable scent for a day.

It’s not a new product, but is new to me and I’m glad I gave it a shot.
I just installed the new chemical distribution system from CSI. I'm currently using LustraShield too, convert from Rain X. I'm happy with it so far too!

washnshine

Reaction score
I just installed the new chemical distribution system from CSI. I'm currently using LustraShield too, convert from Rain X. I'm happy with it so far too!
That’s great. Sounds like you are probably using some of their other chemicals too. What else so you use? Do you use their carnauba wax? Any other stand-out products?

TEEBOX

Reaction score
That’s great. Sounds like you are probably using some of their other chemicals too. What else so you use? Do you use their carnauba wax? Any other stand-out products?
Actually, still evaluating the line. I have all products from CSI with the exception of carnuba. No real standouts! Just consistant!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Is the LustraShield a TCP, wax, CC or what? Is it kinda like RainX? How much is a 5 gal jug? How many cars can you get out of a 5 gal jug?

washnshine

Reaction score
It is a total vehicle protectant and gloss. Probably most comparable to rain x type products. Not a carnauba wax, but does create a high gloss shine and beads the car for an extended time. No mineral seal oil - it is a premium high end product. 5 gallon is about $150. I am using the clear version - still has the strong grape scent, but no purple dye. I’m around an ounce per car, but I am using the conventional concentrate - that is the only way you can get the clear. They do have an ultra concentrate version in the purple. I’m very happy with it - been using it for about six months.