What's new

Cryptopay “World Pay” loyalty cards

traveler17

Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback or thoughts on the cryptopay “reward / loyalty card” program? Ive been entertaining the idea but wanted to hear any experience, thoughts or opinions. Thanks and much appreciated!!

Rainway

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to try this too but only have crypto pay on my vacuums. I pay lower fees through e-Xact so don’t want to give that up on the Hamilton Gold Line kiosks. I’d like to know if I can add cryptopay and just use it on the kiosks for gift cards but from what I understand I’d have to change out the board and LCD screen so have not gone down that road.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
We recently set up our gift card program. Trying to have WorldPay figure it out was a pain. In actuality, it was something called Virtual Terminal that handled ours. Even when I called virtual terminal with a problem afterwards, they said they did not do it. That's wrong of course, and the cards are working.

Martins

Reaction score
Anyone else on this? Trying to get more feedback as i want a loyalty system and installing crypto this month.

Roz

Reaction score
We have them, we even preload them with $5 to get people to try them at no risk, we advertise them next to the meter boxes, AND no one asks for them. No one reads anything on a wall inside a bay, even if you give away free money on a card. Great idea, easy to use them, but you need the right type of customer base to make them successful.

Martins

Reaction score
We have them, we even preload them with $5 to get people to try them at no risk, we advertise them next to the meter boxes, AND no one asks for them. No one reads anything on a wall inside a bay, even if you give away free money on a card. Great idea, easy to use them, but you need the right type of customer base to make them successful.
So i wonder if something like the “washcard” system i was looking into would help.

is the problem perhaps the reload “accessibility“ maybe causing an issue? For instance i see the washcard brand has a machine that dispenses cards and reloads them right there. So everytime they walk to the change machines or so its right there in their face. Is the crypto card only able to reload online? As much positive feedback crypto gets id hoped this system would be a great addition.

Roz

Reaction score
No one outside our industry knows Washcard or any other car wash related brand. Why would they.

Our cards are private labeled for our wash, look nice according to the feedback received and come in a nice cardboard holder. Inside flap explains the use like a CC and how to register them like a Starbucks card via a website. we even give customers a 20% bonus credit on each reload and a 10% discount on each use so a 30% savings on all SS or vacuum usage. You would think it is a no brainer for a customer.
Only challenge is distribution. I walk around place giving them away or I will mail the card to a customer. No idea what more I could do to get them used.

Etowah

KleanRide

Reaction score
I had some preloaded with $3 to use as give-aways to loyal customers, and in rare cases when a refund is warranted.

Opted out of the reload function since a lot of owners said it was problematic.

Overall seems to have been a good move. Customers like them.

SudsnShine115

Reaction score
We are planning on setting this up soon at our wash. We installed CC readers on our vacuums, and are about to do the Hamilton Goldline Retrofit, so the automated is on the same system. We planned on selling them in our vending machine, mailing them, and handing them out when we are on site.

We are also interested in trying the fleet program with some smaller business with work vehicles. Does anyone have experience with this?

soonermajic

Reaction score
We are planning on setting this up soon at our wash. We installed CC readers on our vacuums, and are about to do the Hamilton Goldline Retrofit, so the automated is on the same system. We planned on selling them in our vending machine, mailing them, and handing them out when we are on site.

We are also interested in trying the fleet program with some smaller business with work vehicles. Does anyone have experience with this?
That's a good question

Wash4Life

Reaction score
We looked into the fleet business. The problem was the install cost and the monthly fee. To do it via gift card made more sense for us.

SudsnShine115

Reaction score
We looked into the fleet business. The problem was the install cost and the monthly fee. To do it via gift card made more sense for us.
We will definitely start with the gift/reward cards. I didn't realize that there was also a fee to start using the fleet card program, I thought it was just paying the cost of ordering the cards like when you get attendant cards.

dax_festival

Reaction score
Where online do you go to preload these? I just got mine in the mail and WorldPay has so far not helped at all in actually telling me how to load these. So far there are collecting dust in the box.

Roz

Reaction score
Where online do you go to preload these? I just got mine in the mail and WorldPay has so far not helped at all in actually telling me how to load these. So far there are collecting dust in the box.

You can view usage on the MyCryptopay site.

I do think WorldPay needs to greatly improve their websites as they are very poor for a company of their size and reach. E-xact has a much nicer website for merchants.

WorldPay should give you a tutorial as you can do batch loads of the cards. I think they had to do that for us since loading 500 cards would be a pain. Good luck, interested to hear if you gain any insights for adoption.

dax_festival

Reaction score

You can view usage on the MyCryptopay site.

I do think WorldPay needs to greatly improve their websites as they are very poor for a company of their size and reach. E-xact has a much nicer website for merchants.

WorldPay should give you a tutorial as you can do batch loads of the cards. I think they had to do that for us since loading 500 cards would be a pain. Good luck, interested to hear if you gain any insights for adoption.
Thanks! I have been on that site- it wouldn't process any of the credit cards I tried. Is there a way to load these without entering a credit card? We have customers that want to prepay by check and we would like to give some cards to charity without having to charge a credit card to preload them.

Roz

Reaction score
My computer is at the Apple store. I will check my notes when I get it back tomorrow. WorldPay was not helpful but once I did find someone at CryptoPay tech support who gave me some helpful info.

For the storecard website I vaguely recall that you need to get CryptoPay to enable your merchant ID to be able to use that site.

Will post more info from my notes when I have my computer however in the short term you might try CryptoPay tech support.