What's new

Cryptopay swipers

mac

Reaction score
So does anyone out there know of a less expensive swiper that works on their system? I need to get 8 more to get complete coverage at my wash and since I am also leaning to get the coinless system it’s a somewhat big hit. I found swipers on ebay for under $50.

OurTown

Reaction score
I believe they are proprietary and custom built for them. Part of the system is in the swiper as it encrypts the info and sends it wireless to the coordinator. The swipers on ebay are probably just card readers and would need to be wired into a computer with software for processing the info.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
So does anyone out there know of a less expensive swiper that works on their system?
Doesn't hurt so bad when I figure how much $ has run thru a swiper before i need to pay for a replacement.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
So does anyone out there know of a less expensive swiper that works on their system? I need to get 8 more to get complete coverage at my wash and since I am also leaning to get the coinless system it’s a somewhat big hit. I found swipers on ebay for under $50.

I'm disappointed in you Mac. As a former salesman, you should have all the proper responses to your own question. Whenever I grumbled about price the salesman has always responded with something like "you've got to set it up for success!" or "it cost money to make money!" :)