What's new

Cryptopay hook up.

jjdohm

Reaction score
I recently purchased a couple car washes in southern iowa that had no Card services. I bought the cryptopay coordinaters and swipers and hooked them up to US Cellular internet wireless modem. My problem is that the coordinator keeps disconnecting from the modem every night. I have to go re-boot the coordinator and it works fine again for that day. Has anybody encountered this, should i just go to fiber optic internet? TIA.

Roz

Reaction score
I recently purchased a couple car washes in southern iowa that had no Card services. I bought the cryptopay coordinaters and swipers and hooked them up to US Cellular internet wireless modem. My problem is that the coordinator keeps disconnecting from the modem every night. I have to go re-boot the coordinator and it works fine again for that day. Has anybody encountered this, should i just go to fiber optic internet? TIA.
Sounds like a cell service issue but call tech support as they are usually very helpful.

Daddyk9

Reaction score
The coordinator shouldn’t go down. Like the other guy said call tech

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know if Cryptopay requires it, but some things require a static IP address. In any case, read the first post here:

I know two people who have done exactly this. One of them is still using it. He said he's had to reset it twice in the lase four years.

jjdohm

Reaction score
US Cellular got me into the modem to change a couple things and it solved my problem. This is gonna save me a bunch of money. Thanks for the replies!!