What's new

Cryptopay Down today?

CentralTex

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem signing into cryptopay website today?

CentralTex

Reaction score
We finally talked to them and they said the payments systems are still functional, just the website is down. Might be up at the end of the day.

Randy

Reaction score
we replace your junk with our equipment for the million dam time you people that think you know shut the door 😠
Do you have a card reader that I can replace my junk Cantaloupe ePort card reader that's been working flawlessly on the front of my bill changer for the last 5 years?

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
My attitude excuses me you all started spamming my post and saying things you dont I guess understand! Iam telling you we can a either use your equipment and go in the back end and put our merchant services embedded in and we lower the fees all around and we have are iso that has tech support 247 just like you were saying so you don't have to buy or replace any equipment if you owe on it we will buy it for you so no problem there we can do that. Now I'm not going argue with a carwash owner about ISO and merchant fees and equipment iam just not going to, it's being done here in the my state same equipment y'all runing so I know your wrong, but my guess is you don't know as much as you say, stick with carwashes I'll stick with what I do thank you
How about translating this into English and maybe using some punctuation so that your ramblings are readable? If this is a sales pitch I certainly wouldn’t have any confidence in what you’re selling.

Don B.

Reaction score
Scammer. That’s why he wanted to see copies of merchant statements. Probably trying to get information from them.