What's new

Cryptopay dot net down?

OurTown

Reaction score
We noticed that it was down around 8 PM EST yesterday and it's still down.

Roz

Reaction score
Yup. Website, control panel, everything has been down for two days so far.

Wonder how they are handling customer swipes during that time as I have not heard anything from customers.

OurTown

Reaction score
Yup. Website, control panel, everything has been down for two days so far.

Wonder how they are handling customer swipes during that time as I have not heard anything from customers.

It worked fine yesterday afternoon.

OurTown

Reaction score
Why are they not sending out an email to everyone that the site is down?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Thank y’all for posting this was starting to get a little worried was about to try Laptop.

Roz

Reaction score
Tech support returned my call and said they believe the fiber line will be repaired late today. Each swiper is able to store up to 80 transactions. All transactions during the downtime will be processed when system is back online.

OurTown

Reaction score
Are we potentially giving away free washes to some that do not have the pre auth amount in their account during this downtime? I have always wondered how that worked.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
What happens when there are over 80 swipes? Does the swiper stop accepting or will it still accept and turn on the bay. Curious, as I just had one of my lot attendants call letting me know one of my bays isn’t accepting swipes by credit or attendant cards. This is a very busy credit heavy usage location that can surpass the 80 limit pretty quickly.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
I just logged into MyIQ. All the pre-authorizations are showing up on Worldpay, but no completions. So it’s not just the website that’s down as another stated. Looks like it’s also affecting the completed charges at WP as of now.

OurTown

Reaction score
After logging in it shows what might be a normal credit card sales day today but shows zero cash sales. I know that is not true as I saw some using cash while we were there.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
Check your pending bank deposits today. They would be for June 5 sales as deposits always lag a day. (At least with BofA) All of my location deposits are at least half of what analytics says my sales were for the day. Analytics is showing pretty much what I expect for daily sales. Curious if tomorrow deposits show considerably more than analytics. As of now, quite a bit of my money seems to have been lost in translation.

OurTown

Reaction score
Check your pending bank deposits today. They would be for June 5 sales as deposits always lag a day. (At least with BofA) All of my location deposits are at least half of what analytics says my sales were for the day. Analytics is showing pretty much what I expect for daily sales. Curious if tomorrow deposits show considerably more than analytics. As of now, quite a bit of my money seems to have been lost in translation.

Same here. The guy at Cryptopay said to call Worldpay. 😤 I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it all jives.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Wondering here too. Yesterday a lady had a problem with an IBA, and then went to rinse off the soap in the self serve. I tried to refund her today but could not locate her transaction.