What's new

Costume Advice

seattleguy

Reaction score
I want to pay a guy to stand on the corner by my car wash in some sort of a costume wearing a sandwich board or something. Sort of like all the guys you see this time of year advertising tax services. I am launching two new IBA's and want to give it a little boost. Any ideas or suggestions?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would try and tie it in with the name of your wash.

I heard wacky inflatable arm man works all day w/out needing any breaks at all.;)

seattleguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a company that stocks car wash related wind flags?

seattleguy

Reaction score
I saw those on ebay and was hoping to find some that had IBA slogans like Touchless, Automatic etc.

Maybe I will just get pricing on having them made.

Etowah

mac

Reaction score
Forget the costume. It'll probably cost $50 to rent a good one. Rent the cute girls waving the signs for the same ammount, and it won't matter what you put on the sign.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Forget the costume. It'll probably cost $50 to rent a good one. Rent the cute girls waving the signs for the same ammount, and it won't matter what you put on the sign.

50% of my customers are female, and some of those women might tell their husband IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE!!!

I am intrigued by the talented sign spinners, but I guess this could be a little harder to come by.

seattleguy

Reaction score
I talked to 2 tax guys in the area and having someone on the street corner sounds like a royal pain. One guy tried to find someone talented enough to twirl but ended up with crackheads. I think one of those air dancers is the way to go. Hot chicks might be the ticket when the weather gets better :)

audiosnow46

Reaction score
I think the blow up guy idea is awesome. I looked at getting on awhile ago, but my city requires me to get a permit for anything that can or may distract traffic. So i can't even have flags blowing in the wind. So make sure you see if you are required a permit. Sounds like my city is a little harsh.